Secure Client Portal
Federal Tax Return Preparation Document Guide
For new clients: To download our tax organizer please click on the link below this section.
Please upload your files to the portal, we will review your documents, provide feedback, and confirm a final quote. This is our preferred method. If you need a portal log in, please click on the following link:
This link is for existing clients:
Portal Login (Existing Clients)
Common Documents Needed:
- Social Security or ITIN for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Dependent Information (Name, date of birth, Social Security Card)
- 2019 Federal Tax Return State, Income tax paid in 2019 including state refund amount (form 1098)
- Income statements: W-2, 1098, 1099, or Schedule K1, other income (rental, jury duty, gambling, hobbies, alimony)
- Income and expenses for self-employment (or income not on W-2 or 1099)
- Interest and dividends statements from banks, brokerages, etc.
- Investments in stocks (including purchase date), include any property sold, and any expense related to investments
- IRA contributions/distributions or retirement plans (1099 Forms)
- Mortgage Interest, real estate and personal property tax (Form 1098)
- Receipts for charitable donations
- Miles driven for charitable or medical expenses
- Medical Expenses for payments to doctors, dentists, hospitals, etc. Form and Form 1095 for health care insurance payments. The 1095 forms can be obtained at https://www.healthcare.gov/login
- Records for childcare and childcare provider’s tax identification numbers
- Form 1099 -G unemployment income.
- College Tuition Expenses/Higher Education (Form 1098T). Also: Book Costs, Lab Materials, Laptop Costs, etc.)
- Bank routing and account numbers